Sunday, January 16, 2011

About Me

Hi everyone and welcome to my Comm.442 blog about books. This is my test blog to make sure everything is working.
So as a test blog I guess I can tell you a little about me before you start reading my blog.
I am a Senior attending NDSU for a triple major in Journalism, Public Relations, and Natural Resources Management (Environmental Comm emphasis).
I come from a small town. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, and gaming.
I am an animal lover and used to raise rabbits, fish, and hamsters. I currently have a dwarf hamster, a mini rex rabbit, a baby red-eared slider turtle, lots of fish (prob about 40 or more between the turtle tank, the 2 Betta bowls, the 10 gallon and the 20 gallon tank), 2 cats, and 3 dogs.
I hope to be a freelance or professional environmental journalist or writer after I graduate. My dream job would be researching, writing about, or working with wolves. I would also like to write some fiction and nonfiction novels someday. Which brings us back to a blog about books...

No comments:

Post a Comment